(Thanks Matt Loede!)
DEFENSE: DE ROBERT QUINN, ST. LOUIS RAMS
- Quinn had three sacks and forced two fumbles in the Rams’ 27-24 win over Arizona.
- His three sacks are tied for the most in the NFL and lead the NFC.
- Quinn’s two forced fumbles are tied for first in the league.
- In the fourth quarter, Quinn recorded a sack and forced a fumble which was recovered by CHRIS LONG at the Arizona 22-yard line. That led to a game-tying field goal.
- Quinn’s three sacks tied a single-game career high and his two forced fumbles are his most in a game.
- In his third year from North Carolina, this is Quinn’s second career Player of the Week Award and first on defense. He was named the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week in Week 8 of 2011.
- He is the first player in franchise history to be named both Defensive Player of the Week and Special Teams Player of the Week.
- Quinn is the first Rams player to be named Defensive Player of the Week on Kickoff Weekend.