A friend of mine is a die hard 49ers fan (yeah we won’t hate him until next season). He, John Hadden, went to the Super Bowl and when he came back he posted some interesting comments. Here they are:
1) New Orleans – Thanks for having us! Great town, love to come back!
2) 49er fans there – We represented and was nice to see CLASSY FAITHFULS in NOLA!
3) Raven fans there – Was a nice experience to see the luv you have for your team w/o the trash talk against each other. Very classy as well!
4) Se…attle Seahawks and NO Saints Fans – You had no business talking trash to either us 49er Faithfuls or Ravens fans. Come on really? You weren’t even playing.
5) Not happy about outcome BUT the 49ers were not robbed of a SUPER BOWL. We were robbed of the opportunity to try and score again on that last drive.
Prediction: Competition Committee will add rule to put back seconds on the clock on punts with holding (tackling in our case) during 2 minute warning.